The life you live , starts in your mind
If you seriously want to over come from the dents and damages in your life than change your casual attitude sincerely. Only the right attitude in life separates the winners from the losers. Right attitude is not some thing superficial, it is quite deepen in you. Start your day by watching your thoughts .
You become , what you think about
therefore the life you live, starts from your mind.
Few days back i got a chance to interact with a group. While talking to them i realized every one has a bunch of problems . I asked them - What do you do when you wake up in the morning ?
Did you ever greet to God " good morning God !!"
What do you do on the daily basis for yourself ? I got no answer.
They are not in the habit of doing yoga , meditation or speaking positive words in routine. I am saying this with my own experience. I was not the one who had lived a perfect life . I had failed , made lots of mistakes, been rejected and lost almost every thing in my life . Anxiety , shame and sense of failure were slowly entrapping me. I was broke so badly . I rarely slept . If i slept , i woke up in near panic and kept thinking , what path i missed by which i could have prevented this disaster but since i have chosen a positive outlook and include yoga in my daily regime, my life is coming back on the track. You need to start noticing ,what and how you think, talk and act. When you think or going to say some thing negative, find some way to mold it to some thing positive.
practice the affirmations- I can do , all good is happening to me, it is easy , I love to do this or that. Believe me , right attitude is not some thing superficial so be observant for yourself.
An interesting fact is , our mind can hold only one thought at a time. If it can hold only one of them, why not we choose a positive one.
❤
Madhu
They are not in the habit of doing yoga , meditation or speaking positive words in routine. I am saying this with my own experience. I was not the one who had lived a perfect life . I had failed , made lots of mistakes, been rejected and lost almost every thing in my life . Anxiety , shame and sense of failure were slowly entrapping me. I was broke so badly . I rarely slept . If i slept , i woke up in near panic and kept thinking , what path i missed by which i could have prevented this disaster but since i have chosen a positive outlook and include yoga in my daily regime, my life is coming back on the track. You need to start noticing ,what and how you think, talk and act. When you think or going to say some thing negative, find some way to mold it to some thing positive.
practice the affirmations- I can do , all good is happening to me, it is easy , I love to do this or that. Believe me , right attitude is not some thing superficial so be observant for yourself.
An interesting fact is , our mind can hold only one thought at a time. If it can hold only one of them, why not we choose a positive one.
❤
Madhu
Nice post.
ReplyDeleteReally good observation that positive thoughts and positive attitude can help you rise in life and can achieve what seems very difficult to others.